Terms and Conditions
This website (the “Website”) is operated by Skillagogo Pte. Ltd., a Singapore private company (Reg. no. 201507746N).
1. The classes on the Website are offered for users who wish to attend classes, courses, workshops from the class provider or their legal representative (“the Teacher”) to the learner (“the Student”) under the following Terms of Service. Some classes also have Courses Specific Terms of Service, available on the class provider’s page or the school/institution’s page on the Website. When booking a seat on the Website and/or making inquiry on the Website or via email or telephone, the Student accepts and agrees to these Terms of Service and to the Courses Specific Terms of Service.
2. The Website provides an online platform through which the Teachers can advertise their classes, courses and workshops. By booking a seat through the Website, the Students enters into a direct, legally binding, contractual relationship with the relevant Teachers. The Website acts solely as an intermediary between the Student and the Teacher, sending the booking and payment details to the Teacher and sending the Student a confirmation email for and on behalf of the Teacher.
1. To book a seat on the class offered by the Teacher, the Student must pay to the Website a class full price as advertised on the Website (unless otherwise specified in the Courses Specific Terms of Service). Upon reception of the confirmation email and payment, the Website, on behalf of the Teacher, will send a class confirmation email and an attendance voucher. The booking will be effective immediately after the confirmation email has been sent to the Student.
2. Class booking can only be accepted from users aged 18 or over at the time of booking.
Price and payments
1. The Student is responsible for the payments of the class cost and for compliance with these Terms of Service.
2. The class prices include the following:
- Class/course/workshop content offered by the Teacher
- Use of class facilities (if any)
- Certificate of Completion (if any)
3. Prices DO NOT include the following:
- Other additional specific tools and/or equipment needed for the class as specified in the Class Profile Page
4. For classes in Singapore, the class prices are all in Singapore Dollars (S$). For classes in Indonesia, the class prices are all in Indonesia Rupiah (Rp). Payment can be made only in respective currencies.
5. Payments can be made by Paypal (S$ only), bank/ATM transfer (Rp only).
1. If the cancellation is made by the Student, the payment will be revised into skillagogo credits which can be used to attend other class. skillagogo credits has a validity of 12 months after opening.
2. If the cancellation is made by the Teacher, the Student will be offered an opportunity to change her/his schedule. In the event that there is no available new class schedule, the Student will be given skillagogo credits. Class cancellation made by the Teacher is subject to admin fees as stated in the Teacher Cancellation scheme.
1. The Student reviews may be uploaded onto the Teacher’s website and/or his/her social media accounts, as well as on our website for the sole purpose of informing future Students of other opinions of the service level and quality of the class and/ or the Teacher.
2. The Website reserves the right to accept, refuse or remove reviews at our sole discretion.
1. Neither Teacher nor the Website shall be liable for events beyond their control which may interfere with the Student’s scheduled occupancy, including but not limited to Acts of God, acts of governmental agencies, fire, strikes, terrorism, war, inclement weather, flooding, disturbance or noise coming from outside the class premises such as private or public construction, traffic, animals or neighbours. No rebate of refund will be offered in these circumstances.
2. The Website assumes no liability for property loss or damages, nor liability for injury, accidents, delay, or irregularity which may be occasioned during the class session.
3. Any exception to these Terms of Service granted by the Website for the Student’s benefit in no way modifies the present Terms of Service. Complete or partial nullity of any clause in the Terms of Service does not entail the nullity of the other Terms of Service
Language and applicable law
1. These Terms of Service are written in English. The English writing will prevail over any translation available.
2. These Terms of Service are submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Singapore courts under Singapore laws.
Skillagogo.com may change this policy by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 6 June 2016.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Personal information including name, age, gender, and job title
- Contact information including telephone numbers and email address
- Demographic information including postcode, home address, office addres
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers including preferences and interests
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We may use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at email@example.com. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.